1.12.2012

Be SO happy, that when others look at you, they become happy too



I hate being in a bad mood, or stressed out and I have been too stressed out and not in the greatest mood lately. But being in a good mood just makes you feel good! So whenever you're in a bad mood just think of one thing that makes you happy....

Here are some of my happiest things..




Fresh flowers. Just go by them for yourself, don't wait for someone else to do it. Peonies are my favorite.

These cookies are the best. I will not share.

Getting a manicure, it makes you feel better

My favorite movie of all time for as long as I can remember. I can watch this over and over and never get tired of it.


My BAMF!


These obnoxious losers that I love



My family of course


My Win. I LOVE my dog. Seriously, it's fine.


How skinny I look in this picture makes me happy. Oh, and Rhett makes me happy too I guess :)
(This picture is SO old! I need to take more pictures)



So the next time you are in such a bad mood you're annoyed with yourself. Just go find one thing that you know will make you happy.






3 comments:

  1. YAY i made it onto your blog! andddddd. your the dirty culprit that had those cookies at my house and ate all of tem and left the wrapper. loser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!! what the hell??? why just leave us an empty container?? fag! also, im not a loser, but ill accept it this time. and one time you shared those cookies with me. i remember. thats why i love you.

    kami - did you see us??? we were right there!!!!!! on ASHLEYS BLOG!!!! whew. i never felt so dang cool!

    LOVE YOU ASH!!! thanks for listening to us and blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. also, this was a cute blog post. i loved it. see, you can blog. youre not boring.

    ReplyDelete